1. We Are A Bible-Believing People. We believe that the Bible is the word of God and has clear and sufficient information to guide the lives of all those who seek to follow it. (2 Timothy 3.16-17.) Each Christian is encouraged to read and study the Bible for himself as the final authority for all religious faith and practice.
2. We Strive To Teach, Preach And Practice Bible Principles. Our aim is to be Christ-centered. We wish to be undenominational Christians--simply Christians and Christians only. Our commitment is not to any human organization or creed, but to Jesus as Lord. (Luke 6.46.) We are people drawn from many different walks of life who have been brought together by our common love for, and loyalty to Christ. We believe in the love of God, salvation from sin by the blood of Jesus, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 13.14.) We seek to worship God in a way that is spiritual and devout and we believe that God hears and answers the prayers of His children. (James 5.16.)
3. We Preach Salvation By Grace Through Responsive, Obedient Faith. We believe it is necessary for men and women to surrender to God's grace by obeying the Gospel. (Romans 6.17, 2 Thessalonians 1.8.) We believe baptism is an essential part of that surrender as an expression of faith in, and commitment to, the Lordship of Jesus. When one is baptized he becomes "dead to the world." So baptism is immersion--a burial like that of Jesus and a resurrection, like His, to newness of life. (Romans 6.3-4.) Baptism is an introduction into the fellowship of Jesus and His disciples, and the Lord's Supper is a weekly reminder of the existence of that fellowship.
4. We Seek To Live Pure, Consecrated Lives. We know that God has called us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts and to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world. (Titus 2.12.) We are all too aware that as imperfect humans we sometimes fail to measure up to God's holy standards. We try, but like other people, we fall short. We may get angry when we should not; we may be neglectful; we may be intolerant of the weaknesses of others; but our Father knows that this is by weakness, not by choice. We sincerely crave His pardon and we want very much to be like Jesus, so we "press on toward the mark for the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3. 14.)
5. We Are Committed To Reflecting God's Love To Our Community And To The World. We are taught that God so loved the world that He gave His own Son for sinners. (John 3.16.) With that example before us we want to reach out in love to others. We love all our brothers and sisters in God's family. We want to be friendly, hospitable and helpful to visitors. If you are searching or discouraged or reaching out for a closer walk with God, a warm welcome awaits you among the members of the churches of Christ.
Could these things be what you are looking for in a church? We hope so because we care about you and your life with God. If you have never submitted to Jesus as Lord we would love to study the Bible with you. If you are a baptized believer who has wandered away from the Lord, will you allow us to assist you back into a vital, meaningful relationship with Him?
We don't claim to have all the answers but we can tell you of the One Who is THE ANSWER.